Saturday, October 15, 2011

THIS WEEK IN BOONSBORO HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

Sorry...only time for a quick posting today...

Drama I: We worked on a scene from "Seven Menues." Most of you would have done the scene from "A Midsummer...." instead of this. Next week, a Readers Theater Final...of sorts...
...
Digtial Photography: Macros, Macros, and more Macros...we also worked on exposure compensations. Next week, formal portraits and corrective editing.

Drama III: We read many plays this week and assessed them for future productions.

It was Spirit Week, and we had the PSAT in there, so it was a crazy week. Next week, Drama I Orientation will be held on Thursday. The Digital Photography Field Trip will be the following Monday.

MjB

P.S. We are down to three Facebook forms....still working on it. Tallon...still want to chaperone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

So....has the blog evolved into a recap of the previous week?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I'm afraid Facebook is winning big time.

MjB

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home