UNDERSTANDING WHERE WE ARE and MONDAY'S SCHEDULE
Hello,
Here is the schedule for tomorrow; however, you need to read this carefully because I will not insist that everyone be there the entire time. EVERYONE BUT THE CHOIR, THE RADIO TECHS, CONVICTS, the DEPUTITIES, and McCUTCHEON/DEXTER need to be in the auditorium by 12:00. You will get into costume by 12:30, and we will run the show in its entirety from 12:30-3:00, and WE WILL NOT STOP!
Then, everyone will arrive by 3:30, and you will get into costume. Then, we will run the entire show again without stopping. EVERYONE MUST BE THERE FOR THIS RUN! THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS. For the group listed above, you will be permitted to eat and rest from 3:00-4:00. If you have questions, let me know.
Our evening will end at 7:00 p.m. We will stop and assess where we are around 6:30. I'm hoping and praying that we'll be talking about the massive improvements we're making. Right?
Finally, there is still painting and small building to be accomplished. If you are interested at working from 9:00-12:00, let me know. I can not be in the auditorium during this time, so if we have a an adult volunteer, that would be great! Again, let me know.
MjB
P.S. Looking ahead....we have a full dress rehearsal on Tuesday that includes full costumes and makeup. This rehearsal runs until 9:00 PM. On Wednesday, we will run the show again until 7:00, and then, I will stay until EVERYTHING IS FINISHED. You are not required, but I can't go home until it's all ready. See more for more information.
Here is the schedule for tomorrow; however, you need to read this carefully because I will not insist that everyone be there the entire time. EVERYONE BUT THE CHOIR, THE RADIO TECHS, CONVICTS, the DEPUTITIES, and McCUTCHEON/DEXTER need to be in the auditorium by 12:00. You will get into costume by 12:30, and we will run the show in its entirety from 12:30-3:00, and WE WILL NOT STOP!
Then, everyone will arrive by 3:30, and you will get into costume. Then, we will run the entire show again without stopping. EVERYONE MUST BE THERE FOR THIS RUN! THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS. For the group listed above, you will be permitted to eat and rest from 3:00-4:00. If you have questions, let me know.
Our evening will end at 7:00 p.m. We will stop and assess where we are around 6:30. I'm hoping and praying that we'll be talking about the massive improvements we're making. Right?
Finally, there is still painting and small building to be accomplished. If you are interested at working from 9:00-12:00, let me know. I can not be in the auditorium during this time, so if we have a an adult volunteer, that would be great! Again, let me know.
MjB
P.S. Looking ahead....we have a full dress rehearsal on Tuesday that includes full costumes and makeup. This rehearsal runs until 9:00 PM. On Wednesday, we will run the show again until 7:00, and then, I will stay until EVERYTHING IS FINISHED. You are not required, but I can't go home until it's all ready. See more for more information.

26 Comments:
So...for those two assignments I owe you...would bringing them with me at 12 be fine and giving them to you then?
ALL INDEPENDENT STUDY STUDENTS:
I need your work by 11:00 AM at the latest.
MjB
Rachael,
I will only require the choir...gee...that rhymes....at the first rehearsal of each run. That should put you on stage by 5:30 all nights. Does that work?
MjB
P.S. I HAVE ROBES!!!!!
So...should I come into the school then? Because the one assignment is the discussion assessment thing.
I'm game to stay late tomorrow and any other nights until things are done. You cna count on me! :D
YES CODY!
MjB
Ok...that's what I thought...I'll be in before 11 then....
That "NO EXCEPTIONS" part is kinda making me panic and feel bad D':
We have already spoken....I'm more worried about no one volunteering to come into tomorrow morning to finish things....
MjB
I'll definitely be there :D
Oh yeah, so what time is the earliest I can come in?
9:00....come to my room first.
MjB
Have we set up anything for ticket sales yet? O_o
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yes...but we do need to place announcements in the bulletin, and we need to call the Herald Mail first thing in the morning unless Kasey managed to reach someone on Saturday? Can anyone ask Kasey?
MjB
Would a schedule revision count as work to be turned in by 11 tomorrow morning? (More importantly, is staying up specifically because of Cyber Monday starting at midnight on Newegg cause enough for a student-teacher high five?)
What time should I be there? Or will you not need me?
Ian, if possible, I would say 5:00-6:00. If you can't, I understand.
MjB
NO EXPRESSMEN UNTIL AFTER 4:00. SORRY!!!! I HAD TYPED IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED IT!!! AHHH!!!!!!
MjB
Okay, I can do that.
I know it's getting a tad late, so if you don't get this I'll run it by you tomorrow:
Do you think it would be wise to advertise the play as a FaceBook event? HCC does it and it DOES get the word out.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mofun, we actually usually do run it as a facebook event. I'm surprised we haven't set it up yet.
Also, Mr.Bair, I got Wednesday night off! :D
This comment has been removed by the author.
hey so i never really get a full discrpition of what i should where and should i bring it there tommoro
When would be the best day to go?
Post a Comment
<< Home